Quality Assurance Committee
The Quality Assurance Committee is in charge of monitoring the quantitative and qualitative implementation of UNIVERSEH’s activities:
- It is composed of one representative per partner, one external stakeholder and one student.
- Its functions are to:
- Define the standards, criteria and quality indicators;
- Set up the quality review processes;
- Carry out self-evaluation procedures for the Alliance;
- Plan and prepare of the activities related to monitoring and quality control;
- Ensure compliance with EU rules;
- Report to the Steering Committee on the situation in the field of quality, at least annually;
- Check the quality of deliverables and consistency with the work plan and global vision of the project, the Governing Board giving the final approval.
- It meets twice a year.
Jules Coeuillet (student representative)
Université Fédérale Toulouse (France)
University of Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf (Germany)
Luleå University of Technology (Sweden)
Prof. Pawel Packo
Lukasz Lis (student representative)
AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland)