Call for expression of interest to join the UNIVERSEH Alliance
UNIVERSEH – The European University for Earth and Humanity associates five Universities:
- Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées (France),
- Université du Luxembourg (Luxembourg),
- Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf (Germany),
- Luleå tekniska universitet (Sweden), and
- Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie (Poland).
UNIVERSEH will soon be offering interdisciplinary study programmes in the field of Space. Reflecting European values, UNIVERSEH‘s objectives are to facilitate mobility and multilingualism, promote student inclusion and diversity and strengthen pedagogical innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe.
In the framework of its future application for post 2023 funding, the UNIVERSEH alliance is looking for up to two new partners to join the project.
The new partners are expected to adopt the developments of the UNIVERSEH alliance during its first phase of funding and, once confirmed as partners, to closely follow the current activities of the project.
The new partners are expected to join the existing partners in the development of the post 2023 funding project and the application preparation.
The new partners are expected
- Not to be involved in another European University
- To have a valid Erasmus Charter
- To have a significant activity in Space and/or a very strong strategic development of space activities
- To have sustained clear activities in art and Humanities, social sciences, journalism and information related to the space sector would be a plus, to reinforce the multidisciplinary activities of UNIVERSEH.
In order to ensure the geographical balance of the project, at least one of the new partners needs to be situated in Southern Europe (Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Turkey)
- 16th of May 2022: Deadline for applicant partners to send their Expression of Interest, signed by their legal representative.
- 31th of May 2022: Governing Board meeting where the rectors of the UNIVERSEH Alliance will review the list of potential partners and select two of them.
- From September 2022: Development of the application
In order to apply to join the partnership, please fill in the expression of interest and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to be in touch for further information beforehand.