14 December 2020: Kick-off meeting
UNIVERSEH lifts off on 14 December 2020.
This event is taking place online. The links will be communicated via invitation only.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1 – 14.12.2020
10:00 – 10:30 – Introduction (Public, with prior approval)
- Presentation of the UNIVERSEH project – Emmanuel Zenou
- Kick-off meeting objectives & agenda – Hélène Gentils
10:30 – 12:30 – The Alliance – Presentation of the Partner Universities & Their Ecosystem (Public, with prior approval)
- Prof. Philippe Raimbault, Université de Toulouse, President
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Marschall, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Vice-President for International Relations and Science Communication
- Prof. Jerzy Lis, AGH University of Science and Technology, Rector
- Prof. Birgitta Bergvall-Kåreborn, Luleå University of Technology, Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. Dr. Stéphane Pallage, University of Luxembourg, Rector
12:30 – 14:00 – Lunch Break
14:00 – 15:30 – Governance Bodies Meetings and Operational Presentation of the Project and its Work Plan (restricted audience)
16:00 – 17:00 – Feedback from the Governance Bodies Meetings (restricted audience)
17:00 – 17:30 – Q+A Session (restricted audience)
09:00 – 09:10 – Introduction – Objectives and Agenda – Hélène Gentils (restricted audience)
09:10 – 13:00 – Work Package Group Meetings (restricted audience)
- WP1 General Management and Coordination
- WP2 Mobility and Multilingualism
- WP3 Interdisciplinary and cross-sectoral curricula
- WP4 Innovative pedagogical models
- WP5 Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- WP6 Equity, Inclusion and Diversity
- WP7 Sustainability and Dissemination
13:00 – 14:30 – Lunch Break
14:30 – 15:30 – Feedback Session – Presentation of the Roadmaps (restricted audience)
16:00 – 17:00 – Steering Committee (restricted audience)
17:00 – 17:30 – Q+A session (restricted audience)
Data Protection Policy
UNIVERSEH processes your personal data in the framework of your registration to this event. The personal data collected and processed is your first and last name, your email address, your organisation and the position within that organisation as well as your interest in UNIVERSEH. Your participation is on a voluntary basis. Please note that UNIVERSEH processes your personal data only to the extent necessary for your registration and they will not be stored longer than necessary for purpose stated. Your personal data will only be disclosed to the organisers of this event. You have a right of access and rectification you can exercise by sending an email to email@example.com.
During the kick-off meeting, the organizers or volunteers may take pictures or record videos. By registering for the kick-off meeting, you grant the partners of UNIVERSEH the freedom to photograph you during the event, and you acknowledge and agree that we may include images of yourself, intact or in part, for the promotional activities or other related endeavors linked to UNIVERSEH. This material may also appear on the website or associated social media outlets of UNIVERSEH. If you do not wish your photo to be used, please turn off your camera.