UNIVERSEH views itself as one inter-university ‘campus‘. Its governance enables the implementation of its common vision and facilitates the establishment and development of projects in education, research innovation and valorisation. As outlined in the UNIVERSEH Mission Statement, endorsed at the highest level in each partner university, the governing structures of the Alliance consist of 5 bodies
- The Governing Board is responsible for validating general policy, major goals and medium- and long-term strategies.
- The Academic Council oversees all learning and staff development activities and their certification.
- The Steering Committee is responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the Work Plan.
- The Student Council is responsible for coordinating student involvement.
- The Advisory Board ensures that stakeholders are actively involved in the project implementation.
- The Quality Assurance Committee is in charge of monitoring the quantitative and qualitative mplementation of UNIVERSEH’s activities.