The Advisory Board ensures that stakeholders are actively involved in the project implementation:
- It is composed of stakeholders interested in the project;
- It is engaged in the following activities:
- Advising the academic council and steering committee on the content of entrepreneurship and innovation courses and activities, and recommend lecturers who could take part in the courses;
- Participating in the project activities, especially related to Entrepreneurship and Innovation;
- Sharing and finding opportunities (traineeship, internship);
- Reviewing the project’s results quality and relevance;
- Mentoring and networking activities;
- Contributing to the dissemination strategy and efforts.
- It meets concurrently with WP7 workshops organised by the Alliance and has yearly meetings with the Steering Committee.