Luxembourg Young Graduate Trainee Programme
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!
The Luxembourg Young Graduate Trainee (LuxYGT) programme offers a wide range of internships at the European Space Agency for Luxembourg students. The internships take place at different ESA centers, offering successful applicants an opportunity to obtain valuable experience in the development and operation of space missions. In addition, they also gain a rich personal experience of living and working in another country and in a diverse and international environment.
The internship opportunities cover a variety of fields of activity including for example:
- computer science;
- robotics, mechatronics, electronic, mechanical, aerospace engineering;
- science, physics, mathematics.
Candidate Application Process
The candidates must submit an application to luxygt(at)space-agency.lu containing the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Copy of degree/diploma earned
- Applicants who are currently in their final year of study must submit proof of enrolment in the educational institution they are attending.
- Copy of an ID and/or certificate of residence
- Any other documents which could support the candidate’s application may also be added to the application package.
- Maximum two applications per candidate
- Fluency in English and/or French, the working languages of the Agency
Terms of Participation
- Luxembourg nationals or have permanent residency in Luxembourg.
- Earned their degree (Master level) within the past two years.
- Students in the last year of their Master’s programme can also apply to the programme, and may be selected subject to the condition that they have obtained the required qualification by the date they start the traineeship at ESA.
Deadline for application: 24 July 2022 included.
For more information, please visit the following link.