Research Policy Council
The Research policy council is responsible for overseeing all research and innovation activities of Beyond UNIVERSEH. It collaborates with the Advisory Board of UNIVERSEH and Beyond UNIVERSEH on technology transfer and innovation aspects of the project European Space University for Earth and Humanity. It is composed of 5 deans or vice-rectors for research of each partner university and two students representing the master and PhD levels.
It meets twice a year.
Deliverables of Work Package 1:
- D 1.1 Administrative toolkit
- D 1.3 Quality assurance process
- D 1.4 Quality assurance report year 1
- D 1.7 Minutes of the governance and coordination bodies meetings 1
- D 1.8 Minutes of the governance and coordination bodies meetings 2
- D 1.10 Risk register
- D 1.13 Report on communication and dissemination activities 1
- D 1.15 Mid-Term Policy Brief University Alliances Pilot2