- Joanna Hübinette – Educational Developer (Luleå Tekniska Universitet / UNIVERSEH WP3, WP4)
- Fredrik Backlund – Educational Developer (Luleå Tekniska Universitet)
- Heather Jacksic Instructional Designer (Luleå Tekniska Universitet)
- Marlene Merilä Instructional Designer (Luleå Tekniska Universitet)
- Melissa Malagardis – Organiser (University of Toulouse / UNIVERSEH)
The first workshop was on Swedish educational university roles vs French ones and the differences and similitudes concerning teachers, professional development and digitalisation.
The aim was to present and discuss different approaches of blended courses (a mix of campus and online), and how it can support teachers and improve their role.
An additional aim was to discuss and learn from each other’s experiences at UT and LTU.
The second workshop concerned essentially Hybrid Learning and gave some examples of how the university adapts to blended and hybrid teaching with first some definitions of what is considered hybrid, blended and online teaching and then some concert examples of how they have structured hybrid and blended courses in LTU. The presentation was followed up by discussions on similarities and differences concerning blended and hybrid teaching at UT and LTU.
Finally they had a whole day visiting ISAE-Supaero’s Campus with here: the Innov Space Lab and the flight simulator, as well as IDEA space dedicated to digital learning.
For their last day, they attended THE Campus closing day, organised by the University of Toulouse with presentations of projects in the morning and workshops in the afternoon.