UNIVERSEH views itself as one inter-university ‘campus‘. Its governance enables the implementation of its common vision and facilitates the establishment and development of projects in education, research innovation and valorisation. As outlined in the UNIVERSEH Mission Statement, endorsed at the highest level in each partner university, the governing structures of the Alliance consist of 6 bodies:
- The Governing Board is responsible for validating general policy, major goals and medium- and long-term strategies.
- The Academic Council oversees all learning and staff development activities and their certification.
- The Steering Committee is responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of the Work Plan.
- The Student Council is responsible for coordinating student involvement.
- The Advisory Board ensures that stakeholders are actively involved in the project implementation.
- The Quality Assurance Committee is in charge of monitoring the quantitative and qualitative mplementation of UNIVERSEH’s activities.
Deliverables of work package 1:
- D 1.2 Terms of Reference of each governance body
- D 1.3 Administrative Toolkit
- D 1.4 Data Management Plan
- D 1.5 Quality Assurance Process
- D 1.12 Minutes of the governance and coordination bodies meetings M9
- D 1.13 Minutes of the governance and coordination bodies meetings M18
- D 1.20 Progress report M18
Deliverables of work package 2:
- D 2.1 List of mobility indicators
- D 2.4 Content of the European History and Culture Course
- D 2.5 Brochure
- D 2.6 MOPLAT section on UNIVERSEH website
- D 2.7 Program Outline Feel at home program
- D 2.8 Report on UNIVERSEH collaborationwith Erasmus Student Network
- D 2.10 Implementation Plan for Family Support for Staff Mobility
- D 2.11 Multilingualism Plan
- D 2.14 Report UNIVERSEH going digital
Deliverables of work package 5:
- D 5.1 List of UNIVERSEH courses in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- D 5.1 Annex 1: Existing programmes
- D 5.1 Annex 2: List of ACTIVITIES / EVENTS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- D 5.2 Development plan for UNIVERSEH curriculum in entrepreneurship and Innovation with a focus on Space field
- D 5.4 Report on the GeoData program
- D 5.8 Monitoring report on the development of cooperation between the Alliance and external stakeholders
Deliverables of work package 6:
- D 6.1 Report on staff seminar
- D 6.2 Development plan for EuroCharter on Equity, Inclusion and Diversity: towards European standards
- D 6.4 Minutes on Mobility scholarships for students with specific needs
- D 6.5 Catalogue UNIVERSEH - services for students with specific needs final
- D 6.8 Testimonial videos of women in the space sector
- D 6.10 Report on support services for migrants and refugees
- D 6.11 Report on the first yearly joint conference on diversity and inclusion